Everyone has a unique story and history, which can easily be lost in today's world due to a variety of factors. Sharing our story with others can be a very powerful as well as personally meaningful tool. A business owner may have struggled to succeed and overcome many barriers or challenges, and our story can be communicated in a way that educates, inspires, connects, and motivates others to LIVE THE LIFE THEY DESERVE. In this training, Dr. Arnold teaches you how to inspire others by sharing your story.
Want to get paid to give speeches on a subject you know well? Want to change people's lives with your message and be well-paid for doing so?
Dr. D.F. Arnold & Associates will show you how to get started and succeed in the lucrative world of paid public speaking. Speaking across the country, we know how to get paid very well to speak, whether I’m presenting at corporations, associations, universities, churches or conferences.
• If you wanted to share your life's story and knowledge with the world (and get paid for it), how would you begin?
• How to find companies and organizations who already have a budget to pay
speakers like you quite handsomely -- even if you're not famous or well-known
in your field.
• Why you shouldn't ask for less than $1,000 as a speaking fee -- even if you're
a complete unknown with an "ordinary topic" -- and why it should often be
more than that.
• How to be well-paid to deliver a great message.
Five critical steps for landing speaking engagements -- especially when you don't have a lot of time to spend marketing yourself.
• Why you don't need a lot of fancy materials to land speaking gigs, but what
you DO need to give them instead.
• How experienced speakers can raise their fee and get it.
• Proven ways to brand yourself and your message in a way that will prompt a
flood of requests for speaking engagements.
• Actual case histories of speakers who have gone from not knowing anything
about the speaking business to making a six-figure income as paid
• Specific things to do before, during and after you speak so that the audience
loves you and you get invited back again and again.
• How to use Social Media to get more invitations to speak.
• What topics colleges and corporations are most interested in having speakers address (AND MUCH MORE!!!)
Btw, if you haven't met Dr. D.F. Arnold, the guy who does the Doc’s Success Code videos, I think you'll find his story inspiring. Dr. Arnold went from getting kicked out of two different high schools to graduating with two master degrees a Ph.D. that put him on the road to becoming a multi-millionaire doing nothing but helping others with what he's learned about life.
The strategies he shares have helped him and his clients become go-to experts in their fields.
You can Live ordinary,
or you can Live extraordinary.
Skilled Trades Recruiter, Aerotek
Learning my leadership style (vocal, influential) helped when communicating with teammates on the football field, and peers in my classes. This has now helped to transition these skills when I communicate with coworkers and clients at Aerotek. The Disc assessment taught me about my leadership skills and the importance on how I impact people.